We are developing tools to detect and diagnose faults in an automatic fashion. Using machine learning and mathematical modeling techniques, we are developing algorithms to help in online deteccion of faults at the ALMA Radiotelescope.
This work is partially funded by FIE-2016-V022 and 16IFI6626 CORFO Grants.
Associate Professor & the UC Data Science Initiative Director
Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez
PhD in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
My research interests are in machine learning, operation research, and image processing. I’m currently working in applications related to diagnostic and pattern detection related to astronomy instrument and maintenance management.
- ALMA engineering fault detection framework
- Model-based fault detection and diagnosis in ALMA subsystems
- Fault detection and isolation in cooperative mobile robots using multilayer architecture and dynamic observers
- Layered architecture for fault detection and isolation in cooperative mobile robots
- Detección y diagnóstico de fallas en robots móviles cooperativos